I have always loved Rich Mullins, but this song has really been on my heart the past few days. A few superficial mentions:
- Nice shorts, Rich. Seriously?
- I love that 12-string.
- Did you see that little boy at 2:14?
- Who walks and plays guitar at the same time?
- I love the Thai part at the beginning.
Less superficial mentions:
- I want to go to Burkina Faso and meet Joseph.
- He has really made my life richer in ways I cannot express.
- Are you sponsoring a child through Compassion International?
- The idea of missions both terrifies and stirs my heart. It always has.
- “There’s many bellies to fill and many hearts to free.”