So…just how much is this trip to Burkina Faso going to cost?
I’m not entirely sure. My guess is somewhere near $4,000. I have a few little plots up my sleeve to try and generate this money, but I thought that selling journals might be a fun way to involve my friends and family. Below are some details, as well as photos of my past journals to give you an idea. If you’re interested in supporting me in this manner, please contact me.
- Cover Measures: 6″ x 7″
- Page Measures: 5.5″ x 6.5″
- 100 pages, 80-lb hand-cut cardstock, conducive to most mediums
- Pages can be lined or blank
- Writing prompts available (to be printed on each page) upon request
- Binding is hand-stitched Coptic, using waxed cotton thread
- Each journal is one-of-a-kind
- Color and/or theme can be requested
- Price: $10 per journal, plus shipping (if applicable)