What I learned today…just in case anyone wants to know…🙂
- Eight hours really goes quickly when you’re busy.
- It’s so nice to stay busy!
- The “s” is silent.
- The schedule is on a template, which can be overridden.
- I need to buy some good (Asics, anyone?) shoes.
- The traffic isn’t bad on the way into town in the morning, but it’s pretty backed up when I leave at 5.
- The mug with the bunny is JGs. It’s the most important thing I learned today.
It’s a little bit hard to start a new job, especially for someone like me who is terrible with names and faces. I won’t pretend I’m not still feeling overwhelmed (I think I’ll feel overwhelmed for awhile…there’s a lot to learn). I do feel pretty good about the day, though, and the job. I have a lot to learn, so y’all may have to remind me not to take myself so seriously and be teachable.🙂
Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, everyone!
Semmie (or…”emmie,” now that the “s” is silent.)