How about bullets?
- I planted some new lavender. Much better results so far.
- I’m working on the story again. It’s not great, and I’m not sure where it’s going, but it feels good to be moving forward (at least, I think I’m moving forward).
- I bought green paper today. It was completely frivolous. I love it.
- I read the first two books in the Hunger Games Trilogy; I have absolutely zero desire to read the third. Not a bad story, but…I’m not terribly impressed with the writing. And I have some thoughts about the whole thing. I dunno. Regardless, I have two dresser drawers filled with books I need to read. So. No love lost at the moment.
- Dad gave me some old photos when he was here last. I’m very excited about that.
- I’m hungry, craving a cheeseburger. Mmmm. That almost never happens.
- Two more days of work for this girl, and then I’m headed to Lower Michigan for my first ever Family History Vacation! I am enormously excited about it, even though it will be a short trip. It is bittersweet, as I was originally supposed to be spending time with Steven’s family in Canadiaville this April, but…Frankenmuth is a nice consolation prize!
- Go Tigers.
- Christ is Risen!!!!
That’s all. Goodnight!