What I’m learning about myself:
- I don’t like spinach. Seriously.
- I don’t get angry often, but when I do, I get really angry.
- I care about people, even when they suck (which, I think, may be why I get really angry when I get angry).
- I neglect my journals.
- Piano and song is still the best therapy.
- I feel a sense of purpose when I sing in a choir.
- I geeky-love it when our Linguist tells us how to pronounce words like “erring.”
- I am lonely without my dog.
- I can’t flirt.
- I’m still mesmerized by meteors and planets and ore boats and trees.
- I can grow dill. And beets. And marjoram. But not lavender.
- I have so much to learn.
- I am so blessed.
- I can Zumba.