- coming home to mail.
- coming home to mail from extended family, especially.
- staying awake until ungodly hours to plot.
- telling someone (who shall remain nameless) that I’m butchering his incredible ideas, and reading his “butcher away!” reply.
- the fresh, crisp smell of Winter–it’s on the air today, did you know that?
- the crunching of snow beneath my feet.
- 4Him’s Christmas album. Yes, still.
- buying snowmen for my mom.
- web forums that utilize a like/dislike feature on individual posts so I can let folks know I agree (or disagree) without saying anything (p.s. why don’t blogs have a feature like this??).
- my church, my pastors, my faith.
That’s it. Enjoy your weekend!