What I learned today…just in case anyone wants to know…
- Eight hours really goes quickly when you’re busy.
- It’s so nice to stay busy!
- The “s” is silent.
- The schedule is on a template, which can be overridden.
- I need to buy some good (Asics, anyone?) shoes.
- The traffic isn’t bad on the way into town in the morning, but it’s pretty backed up when I leave at 5.
- The mug with the bunny is JGs. It’s the most important thing I learned today.
It’s a little bit hard to start a new job, especially for someone like me who is terrible with names and faces. I won’t pretend I’m not still feeling overwhelmed (I think I’ll feel overwhelmed for awhile…there’s a lot to learn). I do feel pretty good about the day, though, and the job. I have a lot to learn, so y’all may have to remind me not to take myself so seriously and be teachable.
Thanks for the prayers and well wishes, everyone!
Semmie (or…”emmie,” now that the “s” is silent.)