Here are some questions on my brain lately.
- Is there a difference between Christianity and the Church? If so, what is it?
- What can I do to spice up some blue jeans?
- I haven’t changed anything in the way I make risotto, so why is my rice not as tender as the last time I made it?
- Why might the government want to commit more money for another Stimulus Package, when they haven’t even spent all the money from the first one? Where is the benefit in this?
- Is my resume too long?
- How much Vitamin D is too much?
- Why does it inevitably happen that when a friend falls in love, they sacrifice friendships?
- Will Arya and Sansa ever see their family again?
If you have the answers to any of these questions, please let me know. Excepting the last one, of course! I don’t want you to tell me what happens to Arya or Sansa.
I need to go and write now.